Saturday, May 26, 2012

Action RPG: A comparison

*Updated 29 May 2012.

Just a little something that I did to get a better overall understanding of what Action RPGs (ARPG) have been offering to us for so many years.

  • Please know that I only selected the more successful and influential ARPGs and the list does not cover all available ARPGs.
  • Also, I only cover more general game Features for comparison instead of mentioning those that are available only in 1 game.




Click on the table above to view in full size.
(Thanks to for the comments and I have made the adjustments)



Do let me know if there are any mistakes as some of the games are rather old and I haven't played them in a while so I might have missed out or recall incorrectly some of the details.


7 comments:

  1. In Torchlight 1 you can store items in a chest in town for your other characters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, will update it in a bit with a few other errors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks mate, will update it in a bit with a few other errors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude Torchlight 1 have plenty of mods. I remember getting one item mod for weapons from Final Fantasy series

    ReplyDelete
  5. And if not mistaken Torchlight one you can transfer items between your characters by stuffing them in box

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. Updated the table and will upload in a bit.

    Was the modding tool official?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not really official but I read somewhere that runic released modding tools somewhere. I used to use Torchleech as the mod manager but its no longer supported and updated. The new one is Hotspot and apparently its supposed to able to support Torchlight 2.
    http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=17584

    ReplyDelete