Saturday, July 21, 2012

Torchlight 2 delayed but still to release by Summer 2012.

* Updated (23 July) 
Here is more sexy reasons why they are taking a tad longer to polish the game :



So much awesomeness heading our way and only for a mere USD20.00.

TAKE MY MONEY!!! TAKE IT NOW!!!





So it seems that this highly anticipated game (for me at least cause Failablo3 was so fail, duh!), will be delayed and released sometime later in the year. Their main reason for delay after the beta is due to balancing issues, touch up of contents and generally making the game more awesome!

A complete response from Runic themselves, can be found below :

LINK 


Thankfully, they are still scheduled to release this sexy game sometime later in Summer 2012 (initial plan and speculations were early Summer, slightly after Failablo3 release).




The DPS, Crits, etc is just mad on Berserker...


Since the Beta 2 months back, I am still playing my overpowered (OP) Berserker from time to time when I got nothing to do cause nothing there is nothing quite like slaying groups of trash mobs, uniques and bosses for some sexy loot.

But I can understand the extra time needed to balance as Berserker to me is totally OP when I can kill the Act 1 boss in just a few seconds due to mega crit + execution, in the highest difficulty. Sadly, none of the other classes I tried with good gear, could achieve anything near.

I rather wait for a well polished game then play something broken that would require constant patching like a certain Blizzard game recently released, Dia.. ahem... blo... three...


... and here is a picture of Nicholas Cage.






Source1, Source2

No comments:

Post a Comment